Working on saturdays

My boyfriend and I had a rough week last week…we had a few minor arguments and it was a week of him working late and some sexual tension building up between us between the arguing and not being able to find the time to hook up. I was very disappointed when he told me he had to work on Saturday. I didn't think his office was open so instead of us spending the time together I knew it would be a day alone for me. 

I was very surprised when he woke me up on Saturday and told me to get dressed. I was going to go to work with him. When we pulled up there were just a handful of cars in the driveway. 

We went in the front door which he had to unlock and down the hallway to his office. When I put my things down he took me by the hand and led me to the supply room which he had to unlock. Once we were in there he locked the door behind us and he told me to take everything off but my panties and bra. I was shocked but did what he told me to do. 

On one of the racks my boyfriend had fashioned a set of Velcro cuffs. He put my wrists and ankles in the cuffs, put a hood over my head and put a ball gag in my mouth. Before he left me he whispered in my ear to not make a sound because I didn't want to bring any attention to myself. The thrill of being caught and not knowing what he had in mind immediately had me soaking my panties. He rubbed his thumb up against my silky panties and felt how wet I was…he chuckled a little bit and left. I heard the door click and I was alone. 

My senses were on high alert. Every noise and every scuffle alerted me to the possibility that someone could unlock that door and come in at any minute. I was beyond turned on. 

It wasn't very long before I heard the door unlock. I had no idea what to expect… I felt a hand undo my bra strap and someone started fondling my nipples…the hands were replaced with a wet mouth. There were light nips and the rough edge of a tongue on my very oversensitive nipples…I could feel the sensation between my legs. I was beyond hot…. 
The door opened and locked. I was alone again… 

A few minutes later I was again visited. … This time I felt the cold metal of scissors ride down my thighs as my panties were cut off me. I could not speak…I could only imagine what was going to happen to me…. When my panties were gone I felt the chilliness of a cold glass object rubbing between my soaking lips and slightly penetrate my cunt. I did not know who was in there with me or what it was but the mystery was intoxicating…. My hips started to move and I felt the urge to ride this slick cool object…the need to orgasm was unbearable… I heard a slight whisper in my ear that said "no no" and the object was gone…. 

I was alone again. I cannot tell you how many more times I was visited in the next couple hours but I was teased and tormented several more times. 

At one poing…I heard the door open and I could swear there was more than one other person coming in the door. I was right when I felt two pair of hands on me. I felt someone remove my ankle straps and another remove my wrist straps…I was moved over to a chair that was pulled into the middle of what I knew to be a very small area. I was positioned over the chair and one set of hands moved to my hips and down along my ass to fondle my clit from behind. I heard someone say "oh my she does get really wet"…. A very large cock entered me from behind and I felt it stretch my pussy lips very tightly over to accommodate. My ball gag was removed and my head was pushed down over another cock in which I immediately began to suck and lick like I had never had cock in my mouth before. The mystery of not knowing who was fucking me or whose cock was in my mouth was such a turn on. I was sucking and licking so hard and with such enthusiasm the saliva was just dripping down my mouth. When I felt the cock in my clit go rigid with orgasm I went wild on the one in my mouth. I was filled at both ends…I felt myself quiver with my own pulsing orgasm….my legs were shaking I could barely stand. The two men left me and I again heard my boyfriends voice in my ear telling me we were not done yet. He sat me down in the chair and I could feel him kneel between my legs. My boyfriend has always enjoyed a good filled pussy and he commenced to cleaning me up…I was licked and sucked clean until I felt another wave of orgasm rush through me. 

I was told that this was my punishment for being naughty all week and getting him so riled up at work with our arguing… 

I am starting to think fighting during the day is not such a bad thing…

No comments:

Post a Comment